Custom DLLs not installing to DCOMCnfg
I am a pretty big newbie when it comes to com+, but I need to reference a DLL in my development environment that has to be installed to DCOM (requirement).
I attempt to drag it over into the Components section of where I need it installed, and it never shows
I also tried to use the wizard, and I can browse to it, but there are no components found.
I looked into my event viewer and did see the following warning:
A registry value was changed while installing the following component into a COM+ Application.
If you are experiencing activation problems with this component then please check the registry value for the following key.
Registry Key: CLSID\D5DE8D20-5BB8-11D1-A1E3-00A0C90F2731\InProcServer32
Process Name: RunDll32.exe
Comsvcs.dll file version: not loaded
It is not an issue with the component itself because other developers with Windows 7 have been able to register it.
Can somebody help please?!
Keys to the Problem Custom DLLs not installing to DCOMCnfg
I would recommend checking below provided community.
Please visit the link below to find a community that will offer the support you request -
Hope this helps.
Meghmala – Microsoft Support
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Custom DLLs not installing to DCOMCnfg:
How to Fix Custom DLLs not installing to DCOMCnfg with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce 6100/nForce 420 WHQL Certified driver v.178.13,How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce 7600 GS Video Driver v.295.75 Certified,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce 820M Driver v.344.48 WHQL,[Solved] Download NVidia GeForce GTX 560M VGA Driver v.296.17 Certified,Way to Update & Herunterladen NVidia GeForce GT 130M Video Treiber v.295.75 Certified,How to Update & Download SONY SVE14A1X1RH Realtek Ethernet Driver,Where to Download SONY SVS13A2W9ES Bluetooth Driver (Intel) v.2.6 - 18.104.22.168059,Best Way to Update & Download SONY VGN-CR203E Conexant HDAUDIO SoftV92 Data Fax Modem with SmartCP Setup Program v.22.214.171.124 driver,Best Way to Download SONY VGN-FE790G/N Wireless LAN Driver v.10.6.0.29,Method to Update & Download SONY VGN-NR31Z/S Firmware Extension Parser Device v.126.96.36.199,How to Fix Error 0x0000c1f5 Solución?,Error 0x80071a91 Win7 Fix Patch,Error 0x800ccc60 Windows Live Mail [Solved],Error Message 0x800ccc79 Outlook 2000 Fix,What is Error 0xc1ab0001?,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error
Read More: [Anwsered] Deleting old keys before installing new antivirus,Troubleshooter of Error: default email program,Troubleshooting:Design flaw:IE11 desktop, Win 8.1:Scrolling doesn't have priority over screen refresh\/graphic downloading,[Solved] delete history in address drop bar,[Solved] date and time resets earlier date on restart