Distributed alignment in Word 2011
I can not figure out how to do Distributed Alignment in Word 2011.
I've read this support article, which clearly shows a formatting button for this, but that option is not available in my version of Word.
Here is the knowledge base article: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/mac-word-help/align-or-justify-text-HA102928589.aspx
Here is a screenshot of my home ribbon.
You can see the option for Distributed Alignment is not present: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xzpftqvgvw1zyty/Screenshot%202014-06-25%2006.34.30.png
This is the version of Word I am running: Microsoft Word for Mac 2011 v14.4.2
Thank you so much for any help you can provide.
Solutions to the Problem Distributed alignment in Word 2011
Distributed Alignment is not available in Mac Word.
Depending on your reason for trying to find it you may get some alternative ideas from these existing Community Answers:
Is there any way of obtaining distributed alignment in Word 2004 or 2011?
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error Distributed alignment in Word 2011
Caution: Unless you an advanced computer user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Distributed alignment in Word 2011:
How to Fix Distributed alignment in Word 2011 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: Way to Update & Download SONY SVE14A2X1EH Wireless State Device driver,How to Update & Download SONY SVS1511X9RB Graphics Driver for D2 (Intel) v.9.17 - 22.214.171.12428,Method to Download SONY VGN-CR290N Realtek High Definition Audio Driver v.126.96.36.19933,Download SONY VGN-FS710/W Utilities DLL Update v.6.4.0.06290 driver,Method to Update & Download SONY VGN-NR460E/P Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver v.188.8.131.5247,How to Fix Error 0x0000c1f5 Solución?,Error 0x80071a91 Win7 Fix Patch,Error 0x800ccc60 Windows Live Mail [Solved],Error Message 0x800ccc79 Outlook 2000 Fix,What is Error 0xc1ab0001?,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error,Solution to ashoutxt.dll Missing Error,Solution to cxcore096.dll Missing Error,Where can I Find dsauth.dll File,How to Fix msde.dll Not Found Error,Best Method to Fix psizewizres.dll Error,Data validation question. Maintaining and updating named ranges.,Desktop Gadget Gallery on Windows 7,delete empty rows,Deleting a page and also how can I copy an exact page lay out on a new page,Date Formula for 1st Sunday of each Month (3rd to 9th)