ati driver radeon 200 series for windows 7 utimate
can any one help my pc keeps freezing then un freezing im running windows 7 ultimate with radeon 200 series ati on board graphic i looked every ware and have given up ;o)
Anwsers to the Problem ati driver radeon 200 series for windows 7 utimate
Go to your computer manufacture's support web site and check for Windows 7 drivers for your specific model number.
If there are Windows 7 drivers, then download to a folder on your hard drive and install all of them, starting with the Motherboard/chipset drivers, SATA, LAN, Audio, USB,
Graphics, Webcam, Etc., and so on.
List of Computer Manufacturer's support sites:
If you have an Intel motherboard you can try the Intel Driver Update Utility:
Tips for fixing common driver problems
Check the Graphics card manufacture's download site for the most recent Windows 7 drivers for your card.
J W Stuart: http://www.pagestart.com
Manually editing the Windows registry
Manually editing the Windows registry to remove invalid MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION keys is not recommended unless you are PC service professional. Incorrectly editing your registry can stop your PC from functioning and create irreversible damage to your operating system. In fact, one misplaced comma can prevent your PC from booting entirely!
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
To manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (eg. Windows Operating System):
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: ati driver radeon 200 series for windows 7 utimate:
How to Fix ati driver radeon 200 series for windows 7 utimate with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: How to Resolve - BACKUP NOT SUCCESSFUL?,How to Fix Problem - ATI radeon graphics driver not working after 7 Home Premium upgrade from Vista.?,Tech Support: At startup an error message says \"Windows failed to start. A recent software or hardware change may be the cause\". I startup using \"launch startup repair\" option, but this results in a blue screen. What is the fix to problem?__,automatically insert text in cell based on adjacent cell?,Troubleshooter of Error: Automatically fill in a column based on information in other colums,application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?