add-ins are not showing up
I am trying to use the add-ins, but they are not showing up after following all of the steps.
Anwsers to the Problem add-ins are not showing up
Not all add-in appear on the add-ins tab:
Conditional Sum wizard appears on the Formulas tab
Lookup wizard appears on the Formulas tab
Euro Conversion appears on the Formulas tab
Solver appears on the Data tab
The Analysis ToolPak (Data Analysis) appears on the Data tab
If this answer helps, please click the Vote as Helpful button.
Cheers, Shane Devenshire
Because of this add-ins are not showing up error, Windows can fail in starting some processes and the system's performance can significantly slow down. In some cases, Windows has problems starting up and the system can freeze.
Lastly, this error add-ins are not showing up can even result in the Blue screen of death error message, just like other critical Windows errors. If any of the above problems and symptoms occur in your PC, then you should immediately seek to resolve this problem.
In order to resolve add-ins are not showing up error or repair the corrupted and damaged Windows files, you will need a add-ins are not showing up error repair tool. There is more than one method of treating this kind of error code, and here is how you can manually do it:
- Start the computer and log in as administrator
- Go to the start button and select All Programs. Go to Accessories, System Tools, and then System Restore
- Click on System Restore and in a new window, select the 'Restore my computer to an earlier time's option and click Next
- On the new confirmation window that appears, click Next
- Restart your computer after the restoration has been completed
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: add-ins are not showing up:
How to Fix add-ins are not showing up with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: [Anwsered] adobe flashplayer not working with internet explorer 9,Solution to Problem: Adding a Label category to a pie chart.,How to Resolve - advanced system care will not run, says it's missing rtl120.bpl?,After hibernation or at start up, all applications take time to respond. Tech Support,Adding saved shortcuts to internet explorer from documents folder [Solved],a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded