Adding a Word sheet in an Excel workbook - what a brilliant idea!
Wouldn't it be useful if, in an excel workbook you have the option to insert a WORD sheet - with the ribbons as they are now, all the functions are available for the formatting.
I personally would find this really useful as I would be able to keep all my
work concerning one project in one file.
Can anyone see a reason why this wouldn't work?
Solutions to the Problem Adding a Word sheet in an Excel workbook - what a brilliant idea!
A long time ago, Microsoft Office had the concept of a "binder" file.
This was a document holder to which you could add Word pages, Excel sheets and PowerPoint slides.
It was discontinued after Office 2000, however, because it wasn't used very much.
So I doubt that Microsoft will reintroduce a similar feature.
To install drivers and other optional updates
- To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click View available updates.
- Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Adding a Word sheet in an Excel workbook - what a brilliant idea!:
How to Fix Adding a Word sheet in an Excel workbook - what a brilliant idea! with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How to Resolve - Adding new computer with Windows 7 to my current network of Windows XP computers?,Fast Solution to Problem: adobe wont let me download a book from library for kobo ereader,How to Fix Error - Adobe Acrobat has taken over my computer. All files are trying to open in Adobe.?,after 16 updates were installed (important ones) now my computer runs slow and stalls , takes forever to load anything..what's going on?,Solution to Problem: After install of Windows 7 and Office 07 I cant print my old Excel documents.,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded