Adobe Reader crashes with DEP when using Vista
I think surely SOMEBODY has found a fix for this by now. Whenever I try to print a PDF file using either Adobe
or Nitro, the program bombs out with a DEP error.
The most frustrating thing is that -- when I try to
turn off DEP checking (using the facility that Vista supplies) -- it says I CAN"T turn off DEP checking for this software! Looking at other threads, I have the impression that this problem lies either with Vista
itself or with Acrobat.
BTW, I've already reinstalled the printer (a Canon LBP3200) AND Adobe Reader X. Is there any solution out there?
Keys to the Problem Adobe Reader crashes with DEP when using Vista
Check the link mentioned below and see if it helps.
Hope this information helps.
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Adobe Reader crashes with DEP when using Vista:
How to Fix Adobe Reader crashes with DEP when using Vista with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Run it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How Can You Fix - After downloading Business-In-A-Box install updates and it states it is not compatible with Windows 7?,Troubleshoot:Adobe Flash Player dissapears after restart,How Can You Fix - adobe flash player download failed?,How to Fix Problem - After changing my windows theme to a classic non-aero custom theme, I cannot open any folder anywhere without explorer crashing?,[Solution] Adding New Heading Levels,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded