all of a sudden msn does not work on my ipad, and won't send via iphone
my msn.com account worked find on both my ipad and iphone, and now it doesn't work at all on my ipad and wont send messages on my iphone. On the iphone it says no password provided so I go to settings and it is there. My ipad is set up just like my iphone
and nothing works.
Solutions to the Problem all of a sudden msn does not work on my ipad, and won't send via iphone
Make Sure that your System Meets the System Requirements
This error can be due to some configuration requirements for you system. If your computer hardware is not up to par, then make sure you update where necessary before continuing:
Microsoft Windows Requirements :
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
If your computer meets the minimum requirements above, then continue on…
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: all of a sudden msn does not work on my ipad, and won't send via iphone:
How to Fix all of a sudden msn does not work on my ipad, and won't send via iphone with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: All my icons appear as Media Center icons,How to Resolve - All my toolbars are missing?,Troubleshoot:All macros disappeared,Troubleshoot:all microsoft products located in program data,[Solution] All my exe. files have changed to lnk.,After installing IE9 Computer, DELL Laptop 1749, will not wake from sleep. I get a black screen. However If I uninstall back to IE8 then the problem disappears. Help?,After installing Internet Explorer 9, when opening a page it is minimized and I have to drag it to maximize it.,After installing LifeCam 3.0, no program "Microsoft LifeCam" shows up in START/all programs. Searching for "LifeCam help" on C drive, gives no result,After installing Nokia PCsuite to synchronise data from my Nokia-N73 with my computer running Windows7 I get MFC71.Dll missing,,All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue